1.23.2006

That which doesn't kill you...

... makes you want to die.

So after my super long (28 cm!) rant last November, I figured I wouldn't have much to complain about. I was thinking "so this is what rock-bottom looks like" but no. Things got worse, then worse, then a little better, and now... ok lang. Eh, ayoko na pagusapan ang trabaho so let's just change the topic.

*ching!*

Since it's a new year, I started off with a new look. I got a haircut and spent much more than I would usually spend, pero ayos naman. Took me a while to get used to it, and it's kind of a hassle to blow-dry every frickin' day, but I'm getting used to it. I also got a facial, a manicure and a pedicure. It's about time that I try being a bit high-maintenance.

New Year's Resolution #1: bawal nang mag-mukhang basura
Success rate: 23 times nag blow-dry OUT OF 23 days so far.


Also, I really need to lose weight. I've gone to the gym a couple of times but not as often as I'd planned. I'm also trying to cut down on carbs. Hmmm...is beer a carb?

New Year's Resolution #2: bawal na bilbil
Success rate: 3 gym visits OUT OF 10 gym attempts. Tsk tsk.


I'm also trying to save money. I've started budgeting my salary (with matching Excel file and all) and I've started putting aside small amounts for different expenses (car, gas, cellphone, etc).

New Year's Resolution #3: easy lang sa gastos
Success rate: 1 impulse purchase OUT OF 6 tempting items.


So, 2 out of 3... not a bad start, diba? Yay me!

Bnx, 10:42 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com