7.27.2006

Change venue

So our company has moved... across the street. We are now on the 12th floor of the GMA building. It's kinda exciting to be in a new office, I've got a spanking new desk and chair, and I've spent more than I'd care to divulge on stuff to decorate my partition with (that 88 peso Japanese store rocks!). And they've finally retired our old school Bundy clock for a... wait for it... biometric fingerprint scanner! Astig diba? Of course, it takes everyone at least 3 extra minutes just to get "authorized," but so what, it's fucking cool. Very very Bristow.


Of course, we're still getting used to many things... like not eating in the office. Or waiting 15 minutes for the lift. Or having to actually take the lift just to smoke. Pero ayos rin lang. No big deal. Sanayan lang. That's what my desk looks like. Medyo exposed kami masyado so nagpatong-patong na lang ako ng boxes para naman may semblance of privacy.

Bnx, 2:18 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com