7.13.2006

Moji moji!

First it was candles... then it was earrings... and now, it is Photoshop.


Yes mga kaibigan, may bago nanaman akong kinababaliwan. Although I've always liked tinkering around with design software, I've never really been this obsessed with it. Especially since my officemate Nelz introduced me to MOJIZU. It's this creative community website thing where you can submit your self-designed characters. It could be anything... tao, hayop, robot (I think I even saw shit somewhere there... and I mean shit literally ha, as in jebs na may damit amputa). Anyway, you submit your creations (using any style ha... drawing, painting, vector, kahit flash) tapos yun. Wala lang. For me, it was cool enough just to see my stuff up there (although really, it isn't a big deal... it's not like they reject submissions... it just takes a while for them to screen and filter... in which case, hindi ko alam kung paano nakapasa yung jebs).


Where was I?


Ah yun. So people can rate your submissions and, if they want to get your graphic on a shirt or mug or mouse pad, Mojizu will manufacture and sell your merch. If people buy your stuff, then you earn points that you can use to purchase sa Mojizu rin. And ang gagaling ng mga tao dun ha. Pretty cool.


Dun nga kay Baaastard, someone commented "Very cute, nice shading." Naks! Ano ba english ng "tsamba yun eh?" Ahem. "Well, you know... that's a tsamba... only."


Anyway... I can't stop looking at my mojis... and making more mojis... I plan to make mojis based on the crew pero bahala na. I'll practice first. Check out the sidebar for new stuff. :)

Bnx, 12:54 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com